Official A6ove ALOHA Tee Restock
Available now at vizume.com
The A6ove/AOMG Hawaii Edition “Aloha” tee sold out quickly at the popup shop the day before the “Above Ordinary Hawaii” concert. Apologies to everyone that wanted merchandise at the show. We have a limited restock (100 piece total) pre-order only for those that didn’t get a chance to purchase the tee! Pre-order is open at vizume.com now and ends on Sunday 4/8. Orders will arrive in the 2nd week of May.
Who is Jay Park, Hoody and PH-1?
JAY PARK , founder and CEO of AOMG, is an influencing force in the music industry, leading an entire generation of vocalists and rap artists both in Korea and worldwide, while continuously pushing cultural boundaries. He has been a regular judge on the Korean hip-hop survival show “Show Me the Money” as well as “Asia’s Got Talent”. He won consecutive “Artist of the Year” at the Korean Hip Hop Awards for both 2017 and 2018. In 2017 he also won “Best R&B and Soul Album” at the Korean Music Awards, topping if off with the coveted “Musician of the Year” award. In 2017, JAY PARK signed with the American record label ROC NATION, which was founded by JAY-Z in 2008 and manages artists including RIHANNA, DJ KHALED and J. COLE, becoming the first Asian-American recording artist under the label.
HOODY is the first female recording artist on JAY PARK’s label AOMG. An up and coming force in the Korean music scene, HOODY has been featured on numerous tracks with Korean recording artists such as JAY PARK, SIMON DOMINIC, GRAY, and LOCO. JAY PARK’s “SOLO” video featuring HOODY has garnered over 13 million views on YouTube.
PH-1 is an underground South Korean hip-hop artist under JAY PARK’s new worldwide record label, H1GHR MUSIC. As a solo musician and lyricist, he has been chosen along with JAY PARK to represent South Korea at the upcoming 2018 SXSW festival this mid-March.
Neal Blaisdell Concert Hall
777 Ward Ave, Honolulu, HI 96814
The Concert Hall is Hawaii’s premier performing arts theater for the Honolulu Symphony and the Hawaii Opera Theatre. Broadway productions such as Wicked, Lion King, Shen Yun, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserable, Rent, Miss Saigon, Chicago, Cats and other national touring shows have performed here.
Want to meet Jay Park, Hoody and PH-1?
The Meet & Greet will take place on the day of the concert at the Blaisdell Concert Hall.
Rules for the Jay Park Meet & Greet
- The Meet & Greet tickets will be held at the Blaisdell Concert Hall. Entry area will be the same as the main concert
- The Meet & Greet will start promptly at 5:15pm.
- Doors to the concert hall will open to the Meet & Greet participants at 5:00pm.
- You MUST HAVE YOUR MEET & GREET TICKET to enter at this time..
- Photos at the meet & greet will be handled by our staff, and printed photos will be available immediately for pickup on the way out.
- Meet & Greet photos will be taken in groups of up to 10 people, depending on the size of each group of attendees to the Meet & Greet.
- Gifts for the artists are welcomed and will be accepted by management before being handed to the artists.
- Autographs will not be allowed.
- For questions regarding the meet & greet please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All concert seating tickets can be purchased at the Blaisdell Box Office, ticketmaster.com, or Ticketmaster charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Premium Seating – $140
Front row seats consist of the first 5 rows of the concert hall, closest to the stage.
General Floor – $89
General seats consist of the elevated floor seating in concert hall, from the end of the front row to the back of the hall, within the overhanging balcony, as well as the front rows closest to the stage on the top balcony.
Floor Outer Ring + Balcony – $59
Balcony seats consist of the upper balcony of the concert hall, excluding the front rows (side seats and first row of the balcony).